Thursday, January 31, 2013

World Cyclocross Races in the US

Tomorrow marks my 26th race since mid-September.

I'm heading to Louisville, Kentucky to participate in the Master's World Cyclocross Championships.   I'll be competing in the women master 35-39 category.

And of course, the weather will make course conditions epic.  It has rained and thunderstormed all week and now temps are dropping.  Louisville is expecting snow today and freezing temps overnight.

Temp tomorrow is expected to be 26 degrees by race time.

Should make the race interesting...

But it's my last race.  After the race, I can kick back... I'll be drinking beer, having fun with team mates, and watching the Elite Pros from all over the world hit the race course this weekend.  Good way to cap off the season.

I'm tired!

Cool Summary article of the race here:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324156204578274140040554784.html

Oh yeah, if it looked like this yesterday, imagine this course @ 26 degrees.  Ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment